Tuesday, August 16, 2011

You know you need this

Do you need to make a Wanted Poster? Design a Romance Novel Cover? Honor someone by putting their picture on a Jumbotron?

Here is the one stop shop for you to accomplish all of the above and more! Check out Glass Giant

Care to see a few examples?  Upload a photo, describe what the person is wanted for, give a name and a dollar amount for the reward.
 Romance novel asks for a title, tag line and author's name.
Care to announce how many views your blog has received?
Are you a vision of loveliness? Maybe just a vision on pancakes?
Or on a cereal box (Name your own brand and tag lines).
 Maybe you just need some chocolate. Chocolate with a message.
Having a bad day and trying to fake some enthusiasm? Customize a key on your keyboard.
This next one is for one of my blog friends. I want her to know that Law and Order is on her side.
And speaking of comments, you can ask from them in neon.
Learning about this site might be the most important part of your day. If it is, I am happy to be of service. And also just a bit

6 comments:

Blondie's Journal said...

Awesome!!

XO,
Jane

SkippyMom said...

You are adorable! What a great smile. :D

I like these, but my favorite one is computer key. heehee

SkippyMom said...

Oh Knitty - I just got the L&O gag - THAT is funny. heehee

Bonus - it is my favorite show. Especially SVU.
Too cute. Thanks.

Sewconsult said...

I'm learning so much from you! I like the chocolate one.
Beckie

Chatty Crone said...

Thank you for sharing this - I'm going to give it a 'try'.

Debbie said...

My favorite is the face in the pancake. That is SO FUNNY.