Thursday, November 6, 2008

Three or More Thursday

Today is Three or More Thursday, hosted by Tam at The Gypsy's Corner. Even if you aren't interested in joining in, please view her blog and see her Springerle molds.

Three or More could apply to the wonderful weather we have had the last four days. Our highs have been almost 20 degrees above normal with clear skies and lovely sunshine. I wouldn't complain about the cold if we could have sunshine all winter. Well, I would complain, but not as much or as loudly.

Here is my entry for this week, three Boyd's figures that spell out a motto that I embrace. The rabbit's hat reads Live Well, the jester reads Laugh Often and the bear on the right reads Love Much.

If I have a memorial marker or headstone when I leave this earth, I hope it says that I lived well, laughed often and loved much.

I also hope there is no need for a marker anytime soon! Photobucket

5 comments:

Rechelle ~Walnuthaven Cottage~ said...

Those are cute figurines. I think those are three very good "rules" to follow :0).
Have a fantastic day!

Anonymous said...

Knitty, I love your Three or Mores shares and I love your words on living you life!

I played your Tag You're It Game today!

Dana

Angie said...

Those are so cute and I love that saying!

Neabear said...

I love your bears! So cute! Good reminders too.

Gypsy aka Tam said...

Hi Knitty,
I love those little figures and the 'saying' as well. I have several signs in my home with those words to live by.
In my blog entry today I replied to you tagging me. I hope you're not upset with me that I'm somewhat of a 'rule' breaker.
Have a wonderful weekend,
Tam