I received a "Tag, You're it!" from Miz Smoochie at Unabashed Repetition today! Here are the official rules:
- Link to the person who tagged you
- Mention the rules
- Reveal six quirky yet boring, mundane, banal and pedestrian facts about yourself
- Tag six other bloggers by linking to them
- Go to each of their blogs and leave a message letting them know they've been tagged!
1) I have only lived in two homes my entire life, and they are only 3 miles apart.
2) My oldest son had a crush on a girl in 5th grade who was the daughter of the boy I had a crush on in 5th grade.
3) I think ice cream should be considered a vitamin and required daily consumption.
4) My daily life is so close to my idea of perfection, it sometimes startles me.
5) There is no such thing as too much jewelry. Maybe too much worn at once, but never too much in one's jewelry boxes. Yes, boxes, not just one.
6) I've worked in a library, as a waitress, a medical assistant, a house cleaner (no cute maid outfit though) and am now a retired office manager.
I am tagging Andrea at By the Seat of My Pants who innocently got me into blogging, Sally at Smiling Sally who is another BLUE lover, Dana at the Stone Rabbit whose rabbit adventures always make me smile, and three bloggers who may not be aware how much I've been enjoying their posts: Tam at The Gypsy's Corner , Dot at Picket's Place and Elizabeth at Thoughts from an Evil Overlord.
Tam, if you are hearing about being tagged here and wonder why I didn't notify you on your blog, I have tried, but comments aren't going through. As of 4:00 pm ET today, it doesn't appear that anyone else has commented either. If there is a glitch, I hope it is fixed soon.
Happy Middle of the Week everyone!