Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Humor for Tuesday

After a British Airways flight had reached its cruising altitude, the captain announced: 
'Ladies and Gentlemen, this is your Captain. Welcome to Flight 293, non-stop from London Heathrow to Toronto. The weather ahead is good, so we should have a smooth, uneventful flight. So sit back,relax  and...OH, MY GOD!' 
Silence  followed!

Some  moments later the captain came back on the intercom.
'Ladies and  gentlemen, I'm sorry if I scared you . While I  was talking to you, a flight attendant accidentally spilled a cup of hot coffee in my lap. You should see the front of my  pants!' 
One Irish passenger yelled, 'bye  jezis you  should see the back of mine! '
Have a little smile today and don't go through your day assuming the worst. Photobucket

2 comments:

Blondie's Journal said...

Funny, funny, funny!!

xoxo
Jane

Chatty Crone said...

OHGosh that was GREAT! sandie