Friday, May 14, 2010

Friday, already???

I only blinked twice and it is Friday already? Geesh!

I had the sound issue on my computer fixed, discovered it disconnected once more and had it fixed again. I broke a favorite baking dish that was older than I am. We had rain, wind and dampness for three days that felt like a month. In other words, I was crabby.

Colton was here Wednesday and Thursday to shine some light on the otherwise gray days. Photobucket

I'm behind on blog reading and writing and I don't say that as if this is a chore because it isn't. It is something I miss when my days get hectic or when my ideas run dry.  This weekend I plan to remedy all of that, but first I need to run a list of errands so that my free time will truly be free. Until I can check in on everyone's blogs later and see what I've been missing, I leave you with this clip of  The Elusive Thumb.  Being a baby is hard work when your arm doesn't cooperate! Photobucket


Blondie's Journal said...

Oh, Knitty...we all have days like this. Our weather is nice today for the 1st time this week. I'm sorry about your dish and you know, sometimes I have to force myself to come up with something to blog about. Sometimes it is so easy to just visit people.

Hope you have a HAPPY weekend!! ;-D


Chatty Crone said...

Oh my goodness he is a doll baby.
So sweet and cute.

And I have the exact thing happen to me at times - you have to go ahead and live life too - just read and write when you have the time. And it is okay to skip them once in awhile or not write for awhile too.


Charli and me said...

What a little sweet heart your grandbaby is! I'm so glad it's sunny today. One more day of rain and I was thinking of purchasing a boat. I hope you have a wonderful and sunny weekend...