Friday, May 14, 2010

Friday, already???

I only blinked twice and it is Friday already? Geesh!

I had the sound issue on my computer fixed, discovered it disconnected once more and had it fixed again. I broke a favorite baking dish that was older than I am. We had rain, wind and dampness for three days that felt like a month. In other words, I was crabby.

Colton was here Wednesday and Thursday to shine some light on the otherwise gray days. Photobucket

I'm behind on blog reading and writing and I don't say that as if this is a chore because it isn't. It is something I miss when my days get hectic or when my ideas run dry.  This weekend I plan to remedy all of that, but first I need to run a list of errands so that my free time will truly be free. Until I can check in on everyone's blogs later and see what I've been missing, I leave you with this clip of  The Elusive Thumb.  Being a baby is hard work when your arm doesn't cooperate! Photobucket

3 comments:

Blondie's Journal said...

Oh, Knitty...we all have days like this. Our weather is nice today for the 1st time this week. I'm sorry about your dish and you know, sometimes I have to force myself to come up with something to blog about. Sometimes it is so easy to just visit people.

Hope you have a HAPPY weekend!! ;-D

xoxo
Jane

Chatty Crone said...

Oh my goodness he is a doll baby.
So sweet and cute.

And I have the exact thing happen to me at times - you have to go ahead and live life too - just read and write when you have the time. And it is okay to skip them once in awhile or not write for awhile too.

Sandie♥

Anonymous said...

What a little sweet heart your grandbaby is! I'm so glad it's sunny today. One more day of rain and I was thinking of purchasing a boat. I hope you have a wonderful and sunny weekend...