Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Anticipation....

It isn't Helen Reddy singing in my ear, and it isn't the old ketchup commercial that made me use Anticipation as a title.

Kim is having an ultrasound today so at some point, I will know whether a grandson or granddaughter will be arriving in March!

The last few days have been busy but not full of anything blog-worthy. I no longer say "when things get back to normal" because normal changes as often and as quickly as the weather. Let me say that when I get caught up, or when I get a handle on things, I will be back reading blogs, commenting and making a new post of my own.

And speaking of weather...it is too dang cold here in Michigan for this time of year! Anyone suffering with heat is welcome to a swap a bit with me. Shall we go for a 25-30 degree swap? Call 1 - 2 COLD - 2 KNIT and we can arrange shipping.
smiley cold Pictures, Images and Photos

See you tomorrow with pink or blue news!

2 comments:

Blondie's Journal said...

Knitty,

I am still in Las Vegas where it is in the eighties (a bit unusual for here, but fine with me!). It is 45 degrees in Chicago...not bad. Anxious to get home today.

I can't wait to hear the sex of the baby!! Wasn't that song by Carly Simon??

Do you have a new blog design? I love it! :-)

xoxo
Jane

Knitty said...

Oops! Good catch on me naming the wrong singer.