Friday, October 24, 2008

One more week to Halloween!

House Mouse greetings everyone!
I like Mickey & Minnie, and I like House Mouse, but keep the real thing out of here, please.


A tri-fold card with a cut out and a dangler


Same card, folded and tied for presentation

These are for the wee folk in my life. I normally wouldn't use dimensional stickers inside a card, but these will all be hand delivered. I can only guess how long the stickers will stay in place on the cards with curious little fingers checking out the cards. The webs and spiders are a Sizzix die, the paper is a glitter paper that looks better than it photographed.




This last card isn't for a wee folk, but he once was wee. It is for our son who recently moved into his own home. The card was signed "from Mummy and Deady". Corny? Yep! I painted these resin pumpkins for him. He needed some autumn decorations. Or maybe I just needed a reason to paint.


For pumpkin carving, the likes of which won't be found around my house, check out this site and click on the pictures to view them in more detail. Absolutely amazing work by a man who will on the Food Network's Pumpkin Carving Challenge Saturday night.

Now keep your fingers out of the Halloween candy, or be like me, play it safe and buy it next Friday afternoon.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the cards Knitty!!!

The Urban Chic said...

Knit, I too like your cards very much. If there is one thing that I miss the most is sharing cards with all of you. I hope that I remember my lessons for the alcohol inks, if not, I will peek in on Tim Holtz site or go back to the scrapbook shop. Love and Hugs, Pat

andrea said...

I loved my Halloween card - I'm even copying it so that I have a sample in my stash!!

Unknown said...

I love all of your Halloween crafts!