Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Cards, coughs and a chuckle

Today on the craft blog I wrote about Christmas cards and a felt cowboy vest for Colton. That can be seen here.

In news that you won't see in your local paper or hear on TV, I have a cold again. The cough that nagged me for three weeks returned two nights ago on New Year's Eve. I saw the doctor this morning, not wanting this to get as deeply rooted as last time, and will be picking up prescriptions in a few minutes. I don't consider myself sickly or prone to anything and I haven't been out among the hordes shopping pre or post Christmas sales. Where did this crud come from? I don't expect an answer, but would like to pass on unsolicited advice: since there is so much of this lingering cough infused virus in Michigan, please don't wait to seek medical intervention if your sniffles become more than an annoying drip.

It is way too cold in Michigan to golf, even for my husband. It is never to cold for golf humor though, so here goes:

A man came home and was greeted by his wife dressed in a very sexy nightie. "Tie me up" she said in a sultry voice, "and you can do anything you'd like".
He tied her up and went golfing.


 
 (Rim shot for the lame joke)


3 comments:

Rudee said...

Oh, I'm sorry you're feeling lousy with the Michigan Crud. Feel better, soon!

And, yes, the joke was lame, but it made me laugh.

michelle said...

Hope you feel better soon.

Sewconsult said...

I have the TN Crud. Seems like more than 75% of the nation has it. Hopefully, we'll all be on our feet soon or when it's time to go to the store for more Kleenex. I've gone thru 3 boxes in 6 days!
Hugs from Drippy!