Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Happy Thanksgiving!

Here we are again, the day before Thanksgiving in the USA. I trust most of you remember that it really is Thanksgiving that we are prepping for today, not Black Friday.

I am getting ready for guests tomorrow but in truth, I have been busier lately working on a Christmas project that I dare not show you yet in case the recipient sees it. Darn....this is killing me!

Meanwhile, best wishes to everyone in Blogland, here in the USA, there (you know where you are) and everywhere. Click on the link below for a Jaquie Lawson greeting.  I'll see Friday when it is just me and the leftovers, and neither of us will be moving!

Happy Thanksgiving!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Happy Thanksgiving! Hope you and yours have a most wonderful day.

Southhamsdarling said...

I wish you and your family a very happy Thanksgiving. Sending blessings your way.

Unknown said...

Happy Thanksgiving my friend.

Rudee said...

I hope you had a nice Thanksgiving!