Friday, November 2, 2012

Copic coloring fun

I am really enjoying coloring with Copic markers. I've been going to monthly Copic Club events at a scrapbooking store called the Happy Scrapper. In October, we made Halloween themed cards. I didn't think to photograph my own before giving them out, but here is the store's sample.
And these were extra prints that I colored but didn't finish as cards. They were tucked into shelves and peeking out amid other Halloween decor last month. They might become cards next year or might return to the shelves.


There is glitter glue on the witch's fingernails and crystal ball that doesn't photograph well but added a little something fun. The stone in her ring was a clear crystal that was colored with a Copic marker. I didn't know you could color crystals with Copics...that was a fun and useful thing to learn.

The stamps used in this project were Northwood's Spooky Eyes and Witch's Crystal Ball
Copic colors used were
B91, B93,
BV000, BV000, BV01
C1, C2, C3, C7, C8
E21, E23
FY1
V09
YG03, YG05, YG06,
YR15, YR16

No comments: