Monday, October 1, 2012

October 1st: Rabbit! Rabbit!

Unbelievably, it is October 1st already! Time to say "Rabbit! Rabbit!" again.


You may be wondering why I changed my blog background again. The reasons are many.
  • I really enjoy Halloween, the cute and fun version
  • If I can't rearrange furniture, I may as well rearrange my blog
  • I'm stuck here in our home office
  • I can't help, I'd only be in the way
In the way? In the way of what? In the way of (drum roll please...) Carpet Installation!

Story and photos to follow in a day or so, but we're finally almost over the worst (messiest) parts of our re-do. Soon furniture shopping will resume, but first I need a day with Colton. It has been too crowded and dangerous here with furniture and boxes everywhere and either we've been busy working or his parents took him someplace so I couldn't visit there. Can you believe his parents? Taking him somewhere, anywhere? They're going to spoil him! Don't they know that is MY job?

 
 
When I can find a spare moment and a dust free spot to sit, I've been working on two knitting projects. One is a simple pair of socks, the other is a shawl that isn't complicated but has given me angst because it is eating up yarn far beyond the suggested requirements. I will either just squeak out this project or ad-lib the ending.
 
To end on a funny, admittedly a lame one, I pose this question:
 
Why did the cowboy adopt a wiener dog?
 

He wanted to get a long little doggy!

1 comment:

Chatty Crone said...

I love your new decorations!!!!!!!!!