Monday, March 26, 2012

Three bracelets

Stringing simple beads for a bracelet is nothing challenging but sometimes I just need a quick project for instant gratification. Not to mention needing more bracelets.

* Ahem *

I think the pink one will stay as it is. The black and yellow one will be redone after I find something that I like better to go between the yellow beads and the round black ones. The small and medium crystals that are filling in currently to make the bracelet long enough to wear are black but just not "doing it" for me. I'll figure something out on my next trip to the bead store.

The bracelet on the lower left is a stretch bracelet made of felted balls with seed beads attached. These were sold as trim in packets at a craft store. I tried spacers between the balls but decided I liked this look best. It may not be worn often as I don't know how well it will hold up, but was very inexpensive and will be fun to wear when I go to my knitting group.
If a gal is going to have balls, they should be cute and colorful, don't you agree?
Did I just hear a gasp? A groan? C'mon people, surely you aren't surprised!

3 comments:

Sewconsult said...

These are so cute. I think that there are fine as they are.

Thank you so much for the supportive words that you said on my blogs. It means so much. Please feel free to email when you have time. vI am chipping away at things at home and trying to make new habits to reinforce what I need to change. Slowly, I hope to make a difference everyday.
Hugs,
Beckie

SkippyMom said...

Yellow is my favorite color & the combo of yellow/black is so wonderful, so I like your bracelet just fine. It's cute. And would look great with a yellow sun dress, black belt & black flats. Yep. Pretty. :)

Debbie said...

LOL yes I would agree. You make me giggle, and those are cute.