Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Hypnotist at the Senior Center

How about a little humor on this fine Tuesday? Caution....there is one swear word below, but it is important to the joke. 
 It was entertainment night at the Senior Center .

Claude the hypnotist exclaimed, "I'm here to put you into a trance. I intend to hypnotize each and every member of the audience."

The excitement was almost electric as Claude withdrew a beautiful, antique pocket watch from his coat.

"I want you each to keep your eye on this antique watch. It's a very special watch. It's been in my family for six generations." He began to swing the watch gently back and forth while quietly
chanting, "Watch the watch, watch the watch, watch the watch..."

The crowd became mesmerized as the watch swayed back and forth, the light gleaming off its polished surface.

Hundreds of pairs eyes followed the swaying watch until, suddenly, it slipped from the hypnotist's fingers and fell to the floor, breaking into a hundred pieces.

"SHIT!" said the Hypnotist.

It took three days to clean up the Senior Center .

Claude was never invited back to entertain.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

LOL!!! Thank you, I needed that laugh today.

Blondie's Journal said...

Oh...I can't wait to tell this one to the hubs! Very funny!

XO,
Jane

Chatty Crone said...

That was funny!

Don't see you flying off the handle here - must have been yesterdays post you were talking about!

sandie

SkippyMom said...

Didn't see that coming. Thanks - I can't wait to share it with my beloved MIL - she LOVES these type of jokes. heehee

Debbie said...

LOL. I didn't see that one coming. No, I don't imagine he was invited back, although the was some elderly folks I know love to talk about their daily constitutional, he might have been considered medicine to some of them.

Just sayin'...