Friday, February 3, 2012

Truthful photos

I wasn't really sick yesterday, but I definitely didn't feel well either. With so many around me having colds and the ever present sinus issues, I decided to give in to a lazy day. Some knitting and crocheting was accomplished while watching recorded TV. When the headache lifted, I played with my iPad and explored the photo apps that came with it.

Obviously the camera accurately captured that pinched head feeling one gets with a headache and sinus problems.
 Do you ever feel like a block head after taking medication? I sure did.
 When I looked at these images, my face screwed up and I wanted to cry.
 
But I decided to chill (do you see how cool blue I was?) and channel a little Peter Max for the next shot.
 
And now that I'm feeling better, I am back to my old self, opening my mouth and sharing everything with you. It all just pours out of me....
Here's to a healthy weekend for everyone.






4 comments:

SkippyMom said...

Ewww - you scared me. Didn't like the freaky faces. The last one was cool tho' :)

Feel better soon. Don't want you scaring your grandson.

Southhamsdarling said...

Oh my goodness! Those were some brilliant faces that you captured there! If I saw those in the mirror, I would want to cry as well! Hee Hee! Hope you're feeling much better now.

Knitty said...

I should have added that the app for these odd photos is called Photo Booth.

Chatty Crone said...

Ha ha ha - you really looked sick - hope you are better now. sandie