Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Anyone having a birthday?

Did I need two more dessert plates? That depends on who you ask. I almost did not buy these but I knew I would regret it later. I spent less than $3 for both of them.

I am supposed to be finishing putting out Easter decorations and starting dinner soon, but I keep getting sidetracked thinking I need to take pictures for a blog entry. If Bill ever spends the day at home watching what I do, he is going to question my sanity.

Oh wait....I think he did that once already and got a big headache! Photobucket

Lest you think any of you are guilt-free, allow me to present exhibit B (B for birds). Not only do I NOT need another set of salt and pepper shakers, these will probably never be used in that capacity. Their whole purpose will be to look cute. Like me. And this is all because so many blogs that I visit have them and had to mention they were from Target.


If you bloggers are going to keep leading me into temptation like this, could you at least provide excuses that a guy will understand as to why I HAD to have these things?

Thank you. And don't do anything interested until I get my work done.



3 comments:

SmilingSally said...

lol I know what you mean; I've been tempted to go to Target to pick up those birds too!

Picket said...

lol Oh girl..you better run to Hobby Lobby and get you some bunnies..they are 50% off this week! My Bill knows how blogging operates by now...when I buy new treasures he always says is that for using here in the house or is it for the blog! lol lol Men...they just don't understand! lol lol Love those birds...mine will never have salt & pepper in them...perish the thought! lol lol

andrea said...

the plates are adorable, and with all the baking you do, i'm sure they'll be put to good use!