Wednesday, March 4, 2009

16 Days Until Spring!!!

While I am not thrilled with losing an hour of sleep this weekend when we change our clocks for daylight savings time, I am very happy that there are only 16 days left until Spring begins! Do you know what this means? The end of Michigan snorkeling season! Free Smiley Face Courtesy of www.FreeSmileys.org







My local sister-in-law (as opposed to my two long distance ones) just told me about a knit shop that has open knitting on Sunday afternoons. I hope to check it out this weekend if my day remains open. My goal is to look classically serene while I knit, just like Mona here. Think she ever drops a stitch?










I've had an unusually hectic week so far and the rulers of the internet haven't been friendly. I've had trouble replying to some blogs because of slow loading pages and network time outs. Could the internet have spring fever too?





Bartender, a round of sunshine and happiness for everyone, on me.

5 comments:

andrea said...

Is that Bill in that snorkeling picture?! :) Some things should be kept private...

Knitty said...

Nope. Bill is blond. :)

Bamaknit said...

perhaps the snorkler is a cousin of mine?

Mrs.Kwitty said...

Ha!! I sure hope that snorkeler is not someone you know, because he need help! lol Come on Spring...I'm ready!

I've been having a lot of that with my computer too lately, my son tells me it's because my comp is too old and doesn't have the power to process the content heavy websites that are around now :o( Time for an upgrade!

Smiles, Karen

Nettie said...

Hmmm...snorkling in the snow would make that bloke "HALF" the man he was...ahahaha