Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Viruses....again

Would it be impractical to look for local, state and national candidates whose platforms include hunting down creators of computer viruses and hanging them by their thumbs in wooded areas where bears live? By the way, they would have honey poured over them as an additional enticement to the bears.

Does it sound like I've given this a lot of thought? You bet I have. What else does one do when you can't use your own computer because of problems?

I am waiting to hear from the computer technician as to what needs to be done and why the antivirus he recommended and installed didn't catch this %$#& thing. As nice as being able to go online from my iPhone is, there is no comparison to having what I consider my real computer at my fingertips.

I will check in on your blogs as time and tiny keyboards permit. If you find a politician with the platform I am seeking, be sure to let me know. Until then, I am researching my constitutional right to bear arms, arm bears or arm myself with a bear, a pot of honey and go after virus makers. Even an ole softie like Winnie can only take so much....

2 comments:

Chatty Crone said...

Hey maybe the computer techs put them out there - to drum up business.

Naw - there are just a lot of people out there with nothing to do I guess.

SkippyMom said...

Sorry to hear this Knitty - I got hacked last week, but managed to find it in a day, but totally had to redo my blog. Sad that people don't have better things to do.
See ya' soon.