Friday, May 13, 2011

Lemon Picker

Any of you have posts missing? According to Blogger, they hope to return all posts that were deleted yesterday.

I was going to follow up on my comments yesterday about the woman interviewed on Good Morning America who was giving her 8 year old daughter Botox injections. The story also aired on Night Line, and according to GMA this morning, thousands of people contacted them with 97% feeling the mother was wrong, very wrong.

Since it is Friday and I don't feel like being serious, especially if another post becomes lost, I thought I would share this joke with you. Don't take offense to the make of car or politics mentioned. There are many substitutes we could use, aren't there?  Photobucket



The  woman applying for a job in a Florida lemon
grove seemed to be far too qualified for the job.
The foreman frowned and said, "I have to ask you this:
"Have you had any actual experience in picking lemons? 
"Well, as a matter of fact, I have!"
I've been divorced three times, owned 2 Chryslers,
and I voted for Obama."

1 comment:

Chatty Crone said...

Wish others felt like us!

And I said that woman ought to be arrested. Heard today that she is under investigation now!