Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Peek a boo!

I am a sucker for cute, and when it comes to colorful baby quilts, I don't think it gets much cuter than this. I saw this quilt made up at Bits 'N Pieces in Wayne, Michigan and knew the kit had to come home with me. The babies were printed on a panel to be cut into the center squares. The store selected the coordinating fabrics and bundled it all together, just waiting to jump into shopping baskets.

Given that I should be cleaning, baking and shopping for a party here in two days, I think I will have to put this aside and wait until next week to unearth batting and begin pinning the top, batting and backing together. I think I am going to hand quilt this but that isn't written in stone. I could write it in dust, but that is a different story.


1 comment:

The Urban Chic said...

Knit, what an adorable quilt---is it for sale? I need to get a baby quilt done for my nephew. Wish I had learned to quilt. Love ya, Pat