Saturday, June 5, 2010

Happy day for hubby!

For the non-golfers out there, this is a trophy for a hole in one, Bill's first. He isn't the type to brag, but he sure is grinning a lot.

Seeing how crooked this photo is, I am reminded to reload Picasa so that I can straighten out photos instead of just cropping them. There's been so much going on lately, even something as simple as downloading Picasa has gone by the wayside.

Rain is in the forecast but it is holding off long enough for the high school seniors to graduate out of doors across the street from me this morning. It would be nice if it would hold off until tonight as we are going to a birthday party for an 8 year old this afternoon, but I don't think we will be so lucky.  I'll have cupcake pictures to share in a day or so.

Happy weekend everyone!

3 comments:

Holly, the Old Western Gal said...

I can't wait for the cupcake pictures. Your cupcakes are amazing.

A hole in one! I can't even fathom how they happen!!!

Sewconsult said...

Congrats to hubby. I'm afraid the only hole in one that I can compare it to was once (in my 20's) at a miniature golf course!
Beckie

betty said...

congrats to your husband! definitely an achievement indeed!! hoping the weather held for all the planned festivities today :)

betty