Monday, April 19, 2010

New week, new conversations

Yes, I've been playing with the blog layout again. What do you think? Working on the laptop gave me such a different view and I can't say that I liked the old layout on this screen. I've been playing around with photos too, but that will have to wait for another day.

Meanwhile, here is my grandson having a conversation with his daddy (my son).


We tried to get him to talk to us last night but neither set of grandparents were on his frequency. What a little stinker! His parents, other grands and Bill were all in the kitchen when I took him into Kim's parent's living room during a fussy spell. He paid attention while I quietly sang The People On The Bus and didn't seem to mind how badly I sang. Of course he is only 6 weeks old and hasn't been exposed to much music yet. The dog that lives there is 11 and knows better. She got up and went into the kitchen when I started singing. Her name is Molly, but I now think of her as Simon (Simone?) Cowell. Photobucket

4 comments:

Holly, the Old Western Gal said...

Oh THANKS Knitty for getting that horrible little ditty stuck in my poor old brain..."round and round, round and round, round and round..."

ARGH!

Love the new layout!

Chatty Crone said...

He is one of the most beautiful babies ever. And let me tell you - at 9 - they still love your singing and mine is rough!

sandie

Anonymous said...

LOL... My entire family runs out of the room when I try to sing. Your grandson is so sweet! Just wait until he starts to talk and calls you grandma for the first time :>) I like your background too.

Nettie said...

He's gorgeous Knitty...so cute...hubbie wondered what on earth I was listening to...typical man...what the hell would HE know?...hahaha