Thursday, December 24, 2009

Merry Christmas!

To all my blogging friends, I wish you health, happiness and peace. I look forward to a new year of interesting posts. Some that I read will make me think, some will make me cry, and some will make me laugh out loud. Some of what our ancestors had in backyard over-the-fence neighbors is what we have in each other: a few minutes of connecting with one another.

Click here for my holiday greeting from Jacquie Lawson.

Wishing you the very best....

Photobucket

8 comments:

Sewconsult said...

Merry Christmas, Knitty, to you & your family. May 2010 be filled with good health, prosperity & wisdom.
Beckie in Brentwood, TN

Karen at Nittany Inspirations said...

Merry Christmas and a blessed new year to you and your family.

The Urban Chic said...

Hey Knit, I am from the South and I do say Y'all like Paula Dean. Love her!
Stopping by to wish you and your family a very Blessed and Merry Christmas. Many Blessings for the New Year---I know mine has to be better. I think my epidural has a chance of working this time, if I stay away from those that hurt me. Luv Ya, Pat

Chatty Crone said...

We Wish You a Merry♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥ ¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪ Christmas♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥ ¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪We Wish You a Merry ♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥ ¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪Christmas ♥ ♥ ♥We Wish You A Merry ♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥ ¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪Christmas ♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥ ¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪ And a Happy New Year!!! Merry Christmas to everyone........

Merry Christmas!

(I stole that from Angela, but it was so cute!)

Sandie

Olde Dame Penniwig said...

Merry Christmas!!!

andrea said...

a very merry CHRISTmas to you, charlene!!!!

Nettie said...

MERRY CHRISTMAS Knitty...hope that you have a wonderful Christmas. Also, hope that you have a great New Year
NettiePfromAustralia

Anonymous said...

LOL I love that little snowman :>) Merry Christmas Knitty! Tons and tons of blessings to you and your family the coming New Year. You have been a joy to get to know ♥