Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Blogger problems?

Is anyone else experiencing minor problems with Blogger? In the past I've read comments where some have had issues that I have not, and now I guess it is my turn.

My blog list, seen here, is set to show the title of the most recent entry under each blog name along with how many hours, days, or weeks ago it was made.

For months, the last blog in my list (Whatever Strikes Mrs. Kwitty's Fancy) never updated. I deleted and re-entered it thinking the glitch might unglitch (how's that for a technical term?) but that didn't work. Oh well. I just checked the blog daily and went about my day.

Then Smiling Sally's blog didn't update on my list. If you follow her, you know that it is a rare day that she doesn't post. Hmmmmm, what is going on?

Sally's is back to normal along with Mrs Kwitty's, but now Countin' My Blessings and Standing at the Kitchen Door aren't updating in my list. There may be others in my list this morning that aren't up to date, but these are the ones that I am aware of that are having recurrent problems.

While I try to figure out how to word this question (sounds like Jeopardy instructions, doesn't it?) for the Blogger support panel, is anyone else experiencing this problem? If you have any of the blogs I've mentioned in your blog list, have you had trouble with the same blogs? I'm trying to guess if it is random, if it has something to do with my end of things or the problem unknowingly begins with the other blogs.

Really what I am trying to do is avoid Christmas shopping and scrubbing the bathtub, but I seriously would like to know what is going on here.

I can hear you and it isn't funny, so stop humming the Twilight Zone music!
zone Pictures, Images and Photos

3 comments:

KTW said...

You can count me in on those problems, too! My blog update list isn't updating all the time either. It is sometimes HOURS before they update, if they update at all.
That and the fact that I still can't post that Library Thing on my page. I have asked at the LT website how to fix it but haven't received an answer. Keeps telling me 'contains illegal characters' or some such craziness.

Chatty Crone said...

I haven't had this particular issue, but issues I've had!!

You commented on my blog about the boots - you described it better than I did. That was exactly the way Irma was doing. We thought we were helping her from getting her feet stuck on the ice - she became totally confused!

She did forgive us. Good luck with your problem.

SmilingSally said...

Knitty,

Take a very deep breath. I have not been posting every day for a time because I've GONE CRAZY! Yep! I am swamped with this move. I'm skipping days and will have to continue to skip until I get moved and settled. However, I am thankful that you miss me.