Monday, July 21, 2008

At long last, the sweater is done!

Doesn't everyone need a warm sweater in hot, hazy July?

My goal was to have it done months ago, but once I started watercolor classes, my other projects went on a back burner, a back burner on a stove in another city.

The sweater is for one of my sons. The color is great on him. The sweater is very casual with a wide neckline that rolls instead of having a ribbed band. The smaller picture is from the instructions. The pattern is called Cobblestone Pullover from Interweave Press. The yarn is Swish Superwash, a washable wool from Knit Picks. It feels wonderful. This color is lemongrass heather.

My next knitting projects are baby sweaters. They should fly off the needles after making a man's sweater!

2 comments:

Bamaknit said...

The sweater turned out great!! Another project completed...time for more yarn :)

The Urban Chic said...

Knit is that your son or a model on the instructions? Wow, great to both. Hugs, pat