Saturday, April 14, 2012

Fun Photos

Remind me again why I though retirement was going to be full of leisure time.  Until I can get back here with something original to say, here are some fun animal pictures that I received in an email.












Smile!

Best Friends

Find a sunbeam, take a nap



Time for a face lift!



Comfy

Good spot for a short nap
I'd love to be in the sunbeam photo or maybe the last one. I've never snuggled with a cow though, so the black Lab in the leather chair gets my vote. Plus I'm a Lab lubber lover and I've often resembled that pose myself.

3 comments:

Chatty Crone said...

You spent a lot of time there girl! I think I like the second one (?) - You are now one of us! LOL sandie

michelle said...

Loved them all, but I could see our Spots or War chasing Max like that horse in the picture.

Blondie's Journal said...

Darling!!!

XO,
Jane