Saturday, August 21, 2010

An answer to a burning question!

No, I don't have the answer regarding peace in the middle east, where missing socks go while being laundered or why 3 ounces of chocolate in a candy wrapper can equal one pound of fat on the hips.

If you want to know if tigers and other big cats enjoy catnip, I have a video answer for you.

I don't know about you, but I could use a mellowing agent like catnip right now. Chocolate has that ugly scale/tape measurement  side effect.

Cat News Broadcast Meow Funny Cats LOL Laughs Laughing icon icons emoticon emoticons animated animation animations gif gifs kitten kittens animal animals Pictures, Images and Photos


Sewconsult said...

Well, that answered my question. Thanks for a few minutes of diversion from my chores. Now that I have mellowed out, I don't really care that my kitchen floor needs mopping!

Holly, the Old Western Gal said...

Yes, where is the Mellow Out/Blissnip for humans??? lol

Chatty Crone said...

Well, now I know - thanks. sandie