Saturday, August 21, 2010

An answer to a burning question!

No, I don't have the answer regarding peace in the middle east, where missing socks go while being laundered or why 3 ounces of chocolate in a candy wrapper can equal one pound of fat on the hips.

If you want to know if tigers and other big cats enjoy catnip, I have a video answer for you.



I don't know about you, but I could use a mellowing agent like catnip right now. Chocolate has that ugly scale/tape measurement  side effect.

Cat News Broadcast Meow Funny Cats LOL Laughs Laughing icon icons emoticon emoticons animated animation animations gif gifs kitten kittens animal animals Pictures, Images and Photos

3 comments:

Sewconsult said...

Well, that answered my question. Thanks for a few minutes of diversion from my chores. Now that I have mellowed out, I don't really care that my kitchen floor needs mopping!
Beckie

Holly, the Old Western Gal said...

Yes, where is the Mellow Out/Blissnip for humans??? lol

Chatty Crone said...

Well, now I know - thanks. sandie