Sunday, February 20, 2011

This winter and my discontent

I would so love to be disciplined and creative enough to blog at least three times a week but life offline isn't cooperating right now. Hubby and I have a very busy week ahead of us watching our grandson, mostly at his house so that we can keep an eye on our son too. He needs to sit still, rest and take care of his shoulder. To that end I gave Kim a really thick wooden spoon so that she could threaten to keep him in line. Photobucket
We have lousy weather right now. It is snowing, and coming down hard. Heavy, wet snow with ice predicted to follow at some point. I don't care that it is still February, I want this to be DONE!

Maxine had the right idea...and unfortunately is truthful about body parts at the same time.
Photobucket

2 comments:

Chatty Crone said...

Teehee some parts are heading there already - you do have a busy week in the snow - God bless. sandie

Unknown said...

Come on down. It has been in the 70's here since this weekend.